Healthy Foodiee Granola Cups
These delicious granola cups are super easy to make and are perfect for morning breakfasts, brunch or for a quick snack! I personally love topping them with fruits and yogurt (either plain, vanilla or greek - I prefer to mix vanilla yogurt into my plain yogurt to make it a little more sweet). These granola cups are perfect as they are delicious with any fruit you choose as your topping!
A couple months ago a couple of my girl friends were getting together to get ready for one of our friend's weddings. We decided to do a cute brunch while getting ready so I made these granola cups and put together a little make your own granola cup set up. I made up a plate of my plain granola cups and then in small bowls I had yogurt and different berries and shredded coconut so the girls could make up their own little granola cups! This was a huge hit and would be great for any brunch, baby shower, bridal shower or any other get together!
Healthy Foodiee Tip!
Instead of using oil for these granola cups, I use unsweetened apple sauce to reduce the amount of fat and to add a natural sweet flavour to my granola cups.
Healthy Foodiee Granola Cups - Recipe
Yields: 6 granola cups
Time: 20 mins
1 1/2 cup large oats
1/3 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 tsp pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg white
1/2 unsweetened apple sauce
pinch of salt
1. Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix together
2. Grease 6 cup muffin tin (I usually choose to use olive oil when greasing my pan)
3. Place mixture into muffin tin so each cup is filled evenly
4. Use a spoon to press down the middle of the mixture to form a "cup"
5. Cook in oven for 15-17 minutes (until starts to turn golden brown) at 350 degree